Friday, June 17, 2011

Julia Fallon


Our presenter, Julia Fallon, shed a different light on Twitter. I was very familiar with Twitter before her presentation. I have an account for personal uses and I check my tweets usually everyday. I never thought about using it for professional networking purposes. Truthfully, I thought many professional people would see it as inappropriate. Her presentation quickly changed my views about that situation. I pleasantly surprised to learn that there were many professional communities in #twitterland. I liked how she offered information on how to make your account more appealing and the information she offered about privacy settings. I think it would be best to have two separate accounts if you have a personal and professional twitter account. Julia Fallon was very enlightening and I enjoyed her presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment